[AG-TECH] VenueServers & Cert Proxis q

Fred Dech fdech at uchicago.edu
Tue Mar 23 12:45:35 CST 2004

hi.

i've been dabbling with a venue server on one of our machines.  it seems
that when my Proxi expires, the server, while still running, stops working.
am i getting that right?
what's the standard way to deal with Proxi life and Venue servers?

also, a related question.  i've ported my own cert to a few places, including
our room node.  how do people normally handle production nodes that can have
any number of people firing them up.  should i request a certificate for
the Node, rather than a cert for each potential node op?

thanks.

--fred