[AG-TECH] AG on Fedora 1 Core

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Mar 21 15:40:41 CST 2004

I just checked the server you tried to connect to (vv2.mcs.anl.gov);
it's up, and I was able to enter it fine. From the server log, there's
no sign of your client trying to connect. You can check the
VenueClient.log file in ~/.AccessGrid for an indication of what might
have gone wrong, since it looks like it was a client problem.

Tom