[AG-TECH] Dual Boot PIG

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Mar 11 13:53:39 CST 2004

Hi Adam:

My laptop is dual boot Redhat and XP.  I've used utilities to access the
partition of the unbooted OS read-only to copy files back and forth.
Googling for 'debian ntfs' will get you a solution that direction; I've
used ext2fsd stuff from ext2.yeah.net to access the linux partition from
windows.  You could, alternatively, just copy the cert files to the
network, and then copy them back when you've booted linux.

In any case, you are doing the right thing trying to use your single
certificate in both places.

Tom