[AG-TECH] Windows XP audio feedback

Allan Spale aspale at evl.uic.edu
Thu Mar 11 11:20:28 CST 2004

Bob,

There's another thing to be careful of that I have encountered in the past
(but this may have just been a local problem at one point awhile back).  I
have noticed in the past that sometimes when RAT restarts it automatically
unmutes the line out causing the same stuff to occur.  Someone came up
with a better solution that avoids muting/unuting...simply push the fader
down all the way for that particular output and you do not have to worry
about it anymore.

Allan
Research Assistant
EVL @ UIC