[AG-TECH] creating a venue

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 9 10:21:30 CST 2004

I'd like to voice support for Jennifer's point, we would love to have folks
run venue servers for themselves. Perhaps someone would create a wiki page
listing venue servers that are out there so we can trot around from server
to server :-).

We will continue to host venues for folks who can't (or don't want to), but
if you need a venue please send email to ag-mcs at mcs.anl.gov with a name and
description. Sending email to Bob is a sure fire way to cause grief for
everyone. He does have a life outside of the AG and sending requests to
ag-mcs makes it possible for whoever is available to respond to the request.
(This is the same reason certificate requests no longer go to Ti, they go to
the group :-).

Thanks!

--Ivan

Btw, there is also good news for all you waiting to get institutional venues
on the ag2 server, but I'll let Tom send that email!

on/VENUE_MANAGEMENT_MANUAL_HTML/VenueManagementManualHTML.htm