[AG-TECH] AG presentation tommorow (Tuesday) on BOINC - 'Berkeley Open Infrastructure for Network Computing', by Dave Anderson.

smanos at vislab.usyd.edu.au smanos at vislab.usyd.edu.au
Sun Mar 7 22:06:33 CST 2004

Further to the details outlined below -

	- The powerpoint presentation will be distributed via VNC
		ipaddress is 129.78.226.195
		password is sitcrc
		screen # is set to auto (or 0)

	- I will be in the SITCRC room 30 minutes before the
	  presentation starts for audio testing, VNC testing, etc.
	  (that's 2:30pm Sydney/AU)

Tuesday, 9th March, 2004.
3:00 pm [ Sydney, Australia timezone ]

AG venue : SITCRC room (APAG Lobby -> Institutional Lobby -> SITCRC)
AG2 Venues server : https://vv2.ap-accessgrid.org:8000/Venues/default
Video : 233.2.178.20:17018
Audio : 233.2.178.20:17008