[AG-TECH] Multi-channel video capture

Fred Dech fdech at uchicago.edu
Fri Mar 5 17:19:40 CST 2004

howdy.
i just installed AG2.1.2 on a
'WIN XP one-machine full node (inSORS Cube)' and after i've gone through
the process of adding the 4 VideoProductionServices i only end up with 4
outputs of 1 camera feed.  it's consistently from the same camera.  the
properties of the production services are:
Capture device: Videum Video Capture
Capture device: WnvVid32.dll 1_VideumAVX_VO_(PCI)
Capture device: WnvVid32.dll 2_VideumAVX_VO_(PCI)
Capture device: WnvVid32.dll 3_VideumAVX_VO_(PCI)

'anyone have a hint on what's going on here?

thanks.

--fred