[AG-TECH] globus certificates problem

Pupun Das pupundas at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 4 12:34:55 CST 2004

Hi ag-tech,

I have been trying to install the latest AG toolkit but have run into a few
problems.
After I was able to get the certificates downloaded and installed, I ran
AGServiceManager.py on both the audio and video machines, but received the
following error:

[AG2 at ag-audio .globus]$ AGServiceManager.py
No handlers could be found for logger "AG.CertificateManager"

There are no certificates loaded; application cannot use Globus
communications
AGServiceManager URL:  https://ag-audio.aset.psu.edu:12000/ServiceManager

any help would be appreciated,

thanks,