[AG-TECH] First time setup problems

Nigel Cooke ncooke at cambridge.oilfield.slb.com
Thu Mar 4 10:02:02 CST 2004

Hi,

I am in the process of attempting to get AG up and running on a
Windows2000 box - we recently got connected to the JANET network through
an LES 100mb circuit to Cambridge University. I have now downloaded and
installed the pre-required software and also the latest version of the
AG toolkit. I then go to start up the venue application (or indeed any
other AG app) and it thinks about it (egg-timer) and then nothing. If I
load it up in debug mode it flashes something up on the dos screen but
its too quick to read.

Any points on this would be much appreciated.

regards,

Nigel