[AG-TECH] Voyager server

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Mar 3 08:47:40 CST 2004

Hi Natalia,

Sorry it took so long for me to respond. It was pointed out to me yesterday
that the cvs information on the web pages is incorrect. I'll fix that now.
But the correct cvs information is:

:pserver:anonymous at cvs.mcs.anl.gov:/cvs/fl

I have updated cvs with autoconfigure scripts for linux that work with
recent automake/autoconf and have built voyager in the past week from cvs
(multiple times). So if you run into any issues let me know. Also, you can
use the latest version of the ACE toolkit with cvs, but you *do not* need
TAO/CIAO only ACE.

Cheers,

--Ivan