[AG-TECH] sound card specs

Ronald Crummett ron_crummett at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 1 14:27:16 CST 2004

Hello again all -

Okay, now I am looking for a sound card for use in an AccessGrid node.  The
tutorials mention the Creative Ensoniq AudioPCI, but I cannot find any specs
on this card anywhere.  That is the big question I have - what am I looking
for in my sound card; what do I need it to be capable of doing?  I am
currently working on a project that may result in the setup of many
AccessGrid nodes, so naturally I want to be able to explain to them why I
have chosen the components I have.  Thanks for all the help!  I know I ask a
lot of questions, but I hope that with enough time I will be able to start
giving answers too.

-Ron Crummett