[AG-TECH] Questions about AG2.2 behaviour (under Debian) and some errors

Christoph Willing willing at itee.uq.edu.au
Wed Jun 23 01:55:10 CDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-23 at 15:17, Joseph wrote:
> Hi
>
> I first have a few questions about AG2.2 normal behaviour. BTW : all the
> logs and files I'm speaking about are availabled at :
> http://people.vislab.usyd.edu.au/~joseph/index.html .
>
> For the time, I have setup one videoproducer service, one Audio service
> and a videoconsumer one.
>
> However, when I launch a VenueClient (with personal Node enabled), I still
> have 2 "video windows".

I think separate consumer & producer instances of vic are intended for
multi machine nodes. For personal nodes (=> single machine) I think you
should not run video producer and consumer services, rather just a
single VideoService with which you both transmit and receive.

chris

--
Chris Willing                     Phone: +61 7 3365 8350
QPSF Access Grid Manager          willing at itee.uq.edu.au
University of Queensland