[AG-TECH] internal venue server

Jeremy Mann jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Tue Jun 22 09:27:52 CDT 2004

> Its been running almost trouble free in that time. It has had instances
> of losing its configuration, so I'm careful about keeping a backup handy
> of VenueServer.cfg & VenueServer.dat (from the directory in which the
> server is run).

Chris, we too run Slackware and had an instance where we too lost all
server configuration files. Is this a common occurance? From that point
on, I rsync the ag user daily so I will not lose everything again.

> The AG2.1.2 release for Slackware is available at
> http://www.ap-accessgrid.org/AG2/. We're working on a release of AG2.2
> for Slackware at the moment (currently testing).

I would like to volunteer as a second tester if you need anybody. I'm
very interested in the Shared Impress tool.

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Bioinformatics Core Facility