[AG-TECH] Intro to AG

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Mon Jun 21 09:08:24 CDT 2004

Hi Patrick,

In the AG Training Project set of tutorials, there's an "Overview for Decision Makers" that might help, depending on how high-level you're looking for.

But I suspect what you're *really* looking for might not exist, and I'd like to try to help remedy that (either by writing something myself, or trying to encourage others to do so). Can you say more about what sorts of topics you'd hope would be covered?

- Jennifer