[AG-TECH] AG2.2 replacement for setupvideo.py

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jun 21 06:13:19 CDT 2004

Hey Chris,

The existing interfaces are meant to be reasonably stable and permanent,
however there is work being done on node management to make it more clear
and complete.

Please have Matt send a clear and complete description of the problem and
the fix either to ag-tech or filed in bugzilla so that can be integrated at
the design phase, rather than testing :-). If there are other issues with
node management, now is the time to let us know, when Tom gets back from his
family vacation he'll be deep in node mgmt work.

--Ivan

PS -- We've never even tried the registry thing since we don't have those
cards, we're relying on you all who do to tell us when it does and doesn't
work -- which means you really need to be willing to try the alpha/beta
software to make sure it gets into a release -- we don't have the resources
to get and test every hardware configuration in use.