[AG-TECH] shared browser

Susanne Lefvert lefvert at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jun 18 12:47:56 CDT 2004

Ok, I have been able to reproduce this error. Apparently, when installing
2.2, the old SharedApplications directory and ApplicationDatabase file
remains from 2.1.2 and causes problems.  If solved this by renaming

C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application
Data\AccessGrid\Config\ApplicationDatabase

as well as

>C:\Documents and
Settings\<username>\Application>Data\AccessGrid\Config\SharedApplications

and then reinstalling the AGTk 2.2.

Please let me know if this solves your problems.

Susanne