[AG-TECH] shared browser

Susanne Lefvert lefvert at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jun 18 09:15:44 CDT 2004

The 2.2 shared browser should work. Have you been able to open any shared
application with 2.2 or is it just the shared browser that is giving you
trouble?  If you have problems with all your shared applications you might
have a corrupt application database. You can solve that by renaming

C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\AccessGrid\Config\Application Database

and install the AGTK2.2 again. (Bug 962 in bugzilla).

Regards,

Susanne