[AG-TECH] Re: AG certificates

Matthew Martinez matthew at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Thu Jun 17 15:41:45 CDT 2004

I ran AG under linux, and i'm pretty sure my timestamps are correct now.
My Ca cert is installed, and the timestamp on that is also within the
correct boundaries. could you explain this error to me? Could this error
be generated by the fact that i don't have my CA cert installed on the
server??

                                                thanx

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/AccessGrid/VenueClient.py", line
466, in EnterVenue
    raise EnterVenueException("No reachable venue at given venue URL")
EnterVenueException: No reachable venue at given venue URL
06/17/04 15:39:13 DEBUG bin.VenueClient::EnterVenue: Enter venue with url:
https://ag1.v19.uthscsa.edu:8000/Venues/default
06/17/04 15:39:15 DEBUG Authorization failure connecting to server.
Please check the time on your computer; an incorrect
local clock can cause authorization to fail.