[AG-TECH] Using a Bridge behind a firewall

Jeremy Mann jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Wed Jun 16 10:55:05 CDT 2004

I am trying to use our BridgeServer over our iptables based firewall. I
have added the address of our server to an exemption list. I can connect
to it and use the BridgeServer, but I can only send not receive. I have
then added a port forward for the video port (60419) to the internal
address and port of my laptop. Still not receiving.

My question is, are there any other tcp/udp ports that the BridgeServer.py
utilizes other than what's shown on a ps aux?

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu

Bioinformatics Core Facility