[AG-TECH] Missing python modules?

Jeremy Mann jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Wed Jun 16 10:47:41 CDT 2004

Ivan R. Judson said:

> Hi Jeremy,
>
> It sounds like you are having multiple problems. Your other mail on the
> list
> leads me to the conclusion you're running with an installation that's
> either
> incomplete or broken.
>
> Why don't you give us a description of your node and installation so we
> can
> get a better handle on what's going on.

Thanks Ivan, but I answered my own question about 20 minutes after sending
the email. I was trying to use the shared applications from CVS (which is
2.2) on a 2.1.2 AG node. What I'm trying to find now is a copy of AG in
CVS when 2.1.2 was current. This way I can install and use the VenueVNC
and SharedPresentation applications on our 2.1.2 server.

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu

Bioinformatics Core Facility