[AG-TECH] ag2.2: pig vs. node proper

Osland, CD (Chris) C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk
Wed Jun 16 04:27:55 CDT 2004

I'm replying to this before reading all subsequent mail, but can't
see any replies if the Subject: lines are consistent.

To the very best of my knowledge, the 'room node' scenario does not
mandate how many computers you use - different people have used
4 (the fourth being the control one for the echo canceller), 3
(as you noted), 2 (possibly display in one, everything else in the
other) and 1 (all in the one box).  We have room nodes in both 3
computer and 1 computer systems.

Cheers

Chris

Chris Osland                                               Office tel: +44
(0) 1235 446565
Digital Media and Access Grid                          Medialab tel: +44 (0)
1235 446459
BIT Department                                     Access Grid room tel: +44
(0) 1235 445666
e-mail:   C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk                                       Fax: +44
(0) 1235 445597
CLRC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (Bldg. R18)
Chilton, DIDCOT, Oxon OX11 0QX, UK
[The contents of this email are confidential and are for the use of the
intended recipient only.
If you are not the intended recipient do not take any action on it or show
it to anyone else,
but return this email to the sender and delete your copy of it.]