[AG-TECH] 2.2 stability? Anyone gotten it to run?

Brian Corrie bcorrie at sfu.ca
Tue Jun 15 16:49:17 CDT 2004

Hi Randy,

This may or may not help. I was able to get 2.2 running on my laptop and
connect to a 2.1.2 venue server fine. The one trick I needed to do was
to remove the AccessGrid folder in the C:\Documents and
Settings\bcorrie\Application Data\

Having this folder with 2.1.2 stuff in it seemed to confuse things and
removing 2.1.2 does not clear this out. Note that you will want to grab
your cert stuff out of that folder before you remove it 8-)

Before I removed this folder I had real trouble getting things to work.
After removing it and doing a reinstall it seemed to work much better...
I didn't stress test much but I could connect to venues and the services
started up properly. By the way, this was with the beta release, not the
current release...

Cheers,

Brian