[AG-TECH] Access Grid Retreat

Julia Shiela Mullen jsm at WPI.EDU
Tue Jun 15 10:09:50 CDT 2004

I want to add my thanks as well.  It was a great
retreat - enough time to connect to people that I
have worked with or will work with as well as
meeting new folks.  The showcase especially generated
all kinds of ideas for new projects, or AG connections
to on-going projects at home.

Thank you to all at MCS for all that you have done
over the years and for organizing a well balanced
informative retreat.

Thank you to all at Ryerson - you were terrific hosts -
my only regret is that I did not bring my teenage
daughter to Toronto with me.

Take care -

  Julie