[AG-TECH] AG2.2 video/audio problems

Frank Sweetser fs at WPI.EDU
Tue Jun 15 08:09:50 CDT 2004

On Tue, Jun 15, 2004 at 01:36:04PM +0100, Michael daley wrote:
> I've just uninstalled AG2.1.2 which was working fine.
> With AG2.2 installed I can connect but get no video or audio coming up.
> Anyone with same problems or solutions.

The local port used by the services changed when run under personalNode.
Go to node management, add your service manager back as localhost on port
11000, readd your services, save, and you should be all set.

Also, make sure to delete the GLOBUS_HOSTNAME env setting as well, otherwise
you'll have problems if your hostname or IP address ever change.

Frank Sweetser fs at wpi.edu
WPI Network Engineer