[AG-TECH] How to set up a Venue Server

Nai Hong Hwa Francis naihh at imcb.a-star.edu.sg
Sat Jun 12 10:42:36 CDT 2004

Dear All,

How to set up a venue server from scratch?
Does anyone know of any step-by-step guide to set up a venue server?

I need the guide, both in Windows and Linux.

Many thanks,

Nai Hong Hwa Francis
Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology (A*Star)
61 Biopolis Drive
Proteos
Singapore 138673.

DID    : (65) 6586 - 9806
URL   :  <http://www.imcb.a-star.edu.sg/> www.imcb.a-star.edu.sg
Email : naihh at imcb.a-star.edu.sg

DISCLAIMER:
This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately. Please do not copy or use it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person as it may be an offence under the Official Secrets Act. Thank you. Please note: With effect from 31 May 2004, our new mailing address is Proteos, 61 Biopolis Drive, Singapore 138673. Tel: +65 6586 9755  Fax: +65 6779 1117