[AG-TECH] requesting several certificates at once

Matthew Martinez matthew at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Thu Jun 10 08:44:57 CDT 2004

hi. I'm an intern here at a research facility, the University of Texas
Health Science Center. We are currently trying to set up an Access Grid
here among all of the departments, but in order to do so, we would have to
request several certificates repeatedly. Is there a program to do this for
me, or, if not, where could i find the source code for the request
certificate part of Access Grid?

                                         Thank you