[AG-TECH] AG2.x PPT presentation

Nathan P Johnson nathan.johnson at louisville.edu
Mon Jun 7 15:09:47 CDT 2004

We are running our own venue server and bridgeserver through a firewall
on a linux box very successfully. The only problem we have is with the
actual loading of the powerpoint presentation when doing a shared
presentation. It works without the firewall but won't load with the
firewall. Does anyone know what protocal is used to send the
presentation to the clients or what port needs to be opened to allow the
initial transfer to happen? After the files are sent to the clients the
system works just fine with the firewall so I know the problem is
limited to the initial transfer of the ppt from the server to the
clients.

Nathan Johnson
sysAdmin
Dahlem Supercomputer Lab