[AG-TECH] Questions for AG Retreat?

Christoph Willing willing at itee.uq.edu.au
Thu Jun 3 21:58:34 CDT 2004

I will be attending the AG Retreat in Toronto next week (which will
include 2 presentations from ANU's Internet Futures Lab., congrats!).

One of the activities I'll be involved with at the retreat is a panel on
security issues. Its not really my area of expertise, but it is an
opportunity to raise issues that anyone here may have. Please feel free
to email (me privately or the list) in the next few days if you have any
issues you'd like discussed.

chris

--
Chris Willing                     Phone: +61 7 3365 8350
QPSF Access Grid Manager          willing at itee.uq.edu.au
University of Queensland