[AG-TECH] AGtk2.2 video input (winnov)

Osland, CD (Chris) C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk
Fri Jun 4 05:11:51 CDT 2004

Cindy,

Bad news if the registry hack doesn't also work for AG 2.2.

I'll forward this to Matt, who work out the hack, but we won't have
a new machine on which we can test out 2.2 for a few weeks.

Cheers

Chris

Chris Osland                                               Office tel: +44
(0) 1235 446565
Digital Media and Access Grid                          Medialab tel: +44 (0)
1235 446459
BIT Department                                     Access Grid room tel: +44
(0) 1235 445666
e-mail:   C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk                                       Fax: +44
(0) 1235 445597
CLRC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (Bldg. R18)
Chilton, DIDCOT, Oxon OX11 0QX, UK
[The contents of this email are confidential and are for the use of the
intended recipient only.
If you are not the intended recipient do not take any action on it or show
it to anyone else,
but return this email to the sender and delete your copy of it.]