[AG-TECH] No Audio or Video

Draude, John P Mr TAMC john.draude at us.army.mil
Thu Jun 3 14:55:08 CDT 2004

I have gotten to the point in my installation of AG2.1 where I can connect
to the venue and see all the persons in the lobby.  My vic shows all the
video windows for everyone but no video comes across to the windows. They're
usually just gray.  The fps shown in the 'vic' window continually shows 0
fps transfer for all windows.  Occasionally I might see some sparely
pixlated video from other sites, but for the most part I get nothing.  I
also get no audio transmissions at all either.

Now if I run my I2 tester, it tells me that my connection to abilene is good
and multicasting is enabled and I should have the bandwidth to connect to
the access grid.  But I still receive no audio or video.

Anybody have any ideas on what I might try next?
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

-John-