[AG-TECH] 2 intstances vic.exe

Sabihuddin, Siraj Siraj.Sabihuddin at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Mon Jun 7 08:06:25 CDT 2004

I had the same problem when I tried using both the video consumer and
producer services...each service starts up its own instance of vic.  Instead
try using only the Video service "VideoService.zip" that comes with AG 2.2 -
this version should implement both the consumer and producer in one vic
instance.

Siraj
Student Programmer
Information Security Group, Institute for Information Technology
National Research Council (NRC), Ottawa, Canada
Email: Siraj.Sabihuddin at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca,
WWW - NRC: http://iit-iti.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca