[AG-TECH] 2 intstances vic.exe

Mike Elmore mwelmore at lbl.gov
Fri Jun 4 12:10:28 CDT 2004

Hello,
I have installed 2.2 on a laptop with xp and I am able to go into the rooms.  I
still haven't verified the audio.  When I started the venue client (after two
installs) I had video consumer installed in the node.  In order to send my video
I had to add video producer or video service to the available services.  They
appeared to function identically.  Now, I have two instances of vic.exe running
and two windows.  1)video and 2)a window with the room name.  The problem is that
when I go into a room with a lot of videos, my cpu usage is always at or near
100%, which makes everything take what seems like forever when I change rooms
etc,.  I don't remember this happening in 2.1.2  All I had to do was select the
video and select transmit to transmit my video.
Thanks,
Mike