[AG-TECH] Echo cancellers for unbalanced audio?

Jon Johansson jon.johansson at ualberta.ca
Thu Jun 3 11:30:18 CDT 2004

Hi,

Has anyone found an echo canceller that will fit into
a completely unbalanced audio system? I'm putting
together a new node with some existing equipment
(a very nice home stereo system). I'd like to
plug the equipment together with 1/8" stereo jacks
without any rewiring of connections. If you've found
a suitable echo canceller I appreciate hearing about it.

Thanks,
Jon.

--
Jon I Johansson             *  Research Computing Support
jon.johansson at ualberta.ca   *  Computing and Network Services