[AG-TECH] headset/speakers for PIG on laptop

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Thu Jul 15 14:10:55 CDT 2004

Hi Fred,

These are SO remarkably stylish that they come with three or four different sets of plates for the sides of the headphones, which you can mix and match as you please. I am the envy of all my officemates.

But of course mostly I'm just happy that they're cheap and work pretty well for me. :)

- Jennifer