[AG-TECH] headset/speakers for PIG on laptop

Fred Dech fdech at uchicago.edu
Thu Jul 15 12:02:35 CDT 2004

those look a lot more sylish than the ones i just got!  do they come in
various colors?

on a related note, i've experienced different people in PIGS with their
head-phones laying on the table and the MIC pointed up toward them.  they
could work in a session that way.  i can't figure that out.  i have my
audio level cranked in windows and on the headset, but i can't hear a thing
if i'm not wearing the headset.

--fred