[AG-TECH] problems starting AGNodeService ...

Darran Edmundson darran.edmundson at anu.edu.au
Tue Jul 6 22:01:03 CDT 2004

Randy Groves wrote:

> For those of us using XP, the following works in a command window:
> taskkill /im pythonw.exe /f /t
> Nice for cleaning up if there are more than one pythonw process running.

I wrote a C program the other day to kill off all python
and pythonw processes.  I then realized that it could be
done with python using Mark Hammond's win32 extensions
(a requirement of the AGTk).  Either way, it still
requires running on each machine of the node.  Killing the
ServiceManager really should clean up all the spawned
python processes ...

--
Darran Edmundson (darran.edmundson at anu.edu.au)
ANU Supercomputer Facility Vizlab