[AG-TECH] H263

Jeremy Mann jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Wed Jan 21 21:41:05 CST 2004

Gurcharan S. Khanna said:
> hi,
>
> can you even do 640x480 with non-omvic? i thought i tried some time ago
> and never got that to work for some reason.
>
> in any case i would like to test the H.263 with someone--maybe we could
> arrange
> a time/place to this for whoever wants to join us?

Sure, I'll be in my office tomorrow with my firewire camera that does
640x480. If we can't do it in the Test Room of AG2, then I'll send you the
URL of our Venue Server.

This will be the first test of our Venue Server too.

https://ag1.v19.uthscsa.edu/Venues/default

That is if you can't find me. We'll be in touch tomorrow. I too am willing
and tempted to only use H263.

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu