[AG-TECH] New Camera - Got it!

Ronald Crummett ron_crummett at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 21 13:59:18 CST 2004

Hello -

Well, I somehow figured out what was going on with my camera and it is
working fine now.  Thanks for all the help and suggestions; it gave me a lot
to start off of and gave me the courage to go poking around a little more.

If anyone has any advice for me on how to verify and configure multicast
now, I'd greatly appreciate that.

-Ron Crummett