[AG-TECH] New Camera

Lee Derks derksl at unm.edu
Tue Jan 20 14:34:38 CST 2004

Hello,

    Are you able to see the video image clearly in other applications, such
as programs that came with the video camera? You may want to check the
encoder you are using in the VIC. One of the preferred encoder's is h261.
Also, you may want to go through the steps of "configure on transmit." To
configure on transmit, click on "options" --> "configure on transmit", click
on "release" and then "transmit." Make sure that the resolution is set to
the appropriate size, click "ok" and then check the brightness, contrast,
saturation, and hue settings.

Good luck
Lee Derks