[AG-TECH] Another quickbridge request

Don Morton Don.Morton at umontana.edu
Thu Jan 15 20:37:57 CST 2004

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 13:22:19 +1100, "Christoph Willing"
<chris at vislab.usyd.edu.au> said:
> On Fri, 2004-01-16 at 03:16, Don Morton wrote:
> > Also, I have a quickbridge running for the AG Lobby, and apparently
> > people can see me, but I can't see anybody else in the Lobby.  I'm
> > wondering if anybody would be willing to try to access the Lobby
> > via our Quickbridge and report success or failure?
> >

> > vic mroccs.cs.umt.edu/50006
> > rat mroccs.cs.umt.edu/50004
>
> We see/hear nothing at those bridge addresses.

Howdy folks, I appreciate all the help that's been offered -
I pretty much found the problem (the machine listed above
simply doesn't want to multicast, so I moved QuickBridge
to another machine and will try to fix the problem).

Thanks again for all your input!

Don

   Don Morton                      http://www.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana
   Missoula, MT 59812 | Voice (406) 243-4975 | Fax (406) 243-5139

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the
most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds.
-Edward Abbey, naturalist and author (1927-1989)