[AG-TECH] AG Net-Casts of Keynotes from GlobusWorld 2004, Jan 20-23

Brian Gleason bgleason at insors.com
Thu Jan 15 16:04:16 CST 2004

Hi All,

inSORS will be broadcasting the Keynote presentations via the AG from
GlobusWorld 2004 in San Francisco, CA.  We will be using the inSORS
Communications virtual room under the Institution Rooms Lobby.  The schedule
is listed below, times are Pacific Standard.  All are welcome.  Free trial
software downloads are available.  Contact me with any questions.  Hope to
see a nice remote audience!  Thanks, Brian

Brian Gleason
inSORS
bgleason at insors.com
312-786-9169 x110

Tuesday, Jan 20
9:00 AM Morning Keynote
"Convergence of Web Services and Grid Standards", Dr. Daniel Sabbah - Vice
President, Software Development, Strategy and Architecture - IBM
3:30 PM Afternoon Keynote
"From Grid to Lambda Grid", Larry Smarr - Founding Director Cal IT(2)

Wednesday, Jan 21
9:00 AM Morning Keynote
"Grid Computing for the Enterprise", Mark Linesch - Vice President, Adaptive
Enterprise Program Office - HP
3:30 PM Afternoon Keynote
"Globus and Grid:  State of the Union", Ian Foster - Argonne National
Laboratory, The Globus Alliance

Thursday, Jan 22
9:00 AM Morning Keynote
"Grid Computing in Financial Services", Steve Yatko - Global Head of
Research and Development IT - Credit Suisse First Boston