[AG-TECH] Request for a QuickBridge

Don Morton Don.Morton at umontana.edu
Thu Jan 15 10:09:50 CST 2004

I'm trying to establish a QuickBridge connection
between Montana and South Carolina, and am
having problems with both of the ones I"m
trying to use here in Missoula.

Is there anybody out there that's running a QuickBridge
for the TestRoom and/or Lobby, or would be willing to
fire one up right away so I could get a little
more "data?"

   Don Morton                      http://www.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana
   Missoula, MT 59812 | Voice (406) 243-4975 | Fax (406) 243-5139

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the
most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds.
-Edward Abbey, naturalist and author (1927-1989)