[AG-TECH] Disappearing venue definitions?

Ursula Eisenblaetter eisenblaetter at imk.fraunhofer.de
Tue Jan 13 04:17:57 CST 2004

I have had the same problem. After my holidays VenueServer and BridgeServers
were still running. For another problem - the machine has slowed down very
much - I have rebooted the machine. After that the VenueServer has lost its
config and were back in initial state.

Regards Ursula

Ursula Eisenblaetter
Fraunhofer-Institut für Medienkommunikation IMK
Competence Center NetMedia
Schloss Birlinghoven
D-53754 Sankt Augustin

Tel:   + 49 2241/ 14 1935