[AG-TECH] [AG-Tech]QuickBridge with AG 2.x

KIM NAMGON ngkim at netmedia.kjist.ac.kr
Thu Jan 8 06:13:34 CST 2004

I am using AG 2.1.2 and I want to know about the Bridge.

In the AG 2.1.2 Version, we can choose whether to use multicast or
unicast.
In this version of AG, the BridgeServer file is written in python.
Old version of BridgeServer is written in C. and existing documents are
only about the C version Bridge.

The Python version bridge is just a loader of older C version Bridge?
Or Are these two versions totally different from each other?
Can I get the source code of newer C version bridge?
Or Is there any articles about the Bridge of AG 2.x version? Where Can I
get them?

And isn't there a "BridgeServer.py" file in the windows AG?
I tried to find this "BridgeServer.py" file in the windows But I failed.
And if there's no "BridgeServer.py" in the windows,
then I can't run the BridgeServer in windows system?