[AG-TECH] vic issue.

Jonathan Silverstein jcs at uchicago.edu
Wed Feb 25 09:26:21 CST 2004

I believe also on the receiving end there is a function for window size
(selecting the streaming video window and pressing s,m, or l) that,
when shift is held at the same time changes the size of "s,m, or l" on
the display also eliminating the gray outline - useful when you are
receiving such a stream rather than sending.  Bottom line, its a
feature not a bug.

Cheers,

Jonathan