[AG-TECH] vic issue.

Hare, Jennifer HAREJ at MAIL.ECU.EDU
Wed Feb 25 08:40:15 CST 2004

Hello,

I'm having a problem with the size of my displayed video stream.  My video
does not fill up its window on the vic, but rather it appears as a small
video window surrounded by a large grey border.  If you want to see what I
mean, let me know and I'll meet you in the test room.

I am running a PIG (version 2.1.2) on Windows XP, using a logitech quick cam
and my vic version is v2.8ucl-1.1.3-AG.  In the vic menu, the encoder is set
to h261 and the size is set to normal.

I'm not sure when this problem started... if it started when I loaded
v.2.1.2, or if it started before.  Also, I don't have this issue when I use
the vic in VRVS which is vic version v5.3-by VRVS.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Jennifer Hare

Systems Programmer

Strategic Initiatives

Information Technology & Computing Services

East Carolina University

harej at mail.ecu.edu <mailto:harej at mail.ecu.edu>