[AG-TECH] 3D placement in RAT

Robert Putnam putnam at tonka.bu.edu
Fri Feb 20 22:23:58 CST 2004

Dear Andrew,

You've pretty much described the system that I'm working on.  (It uses
rat's built-in 3D positioning as well as the highlighting of vic window
borders to give users an indication of who is speaking at a given time.)  I
demonstrated it at SC'03 back in November and hope to unleash it on the AG
community within the next couple of months.

Robert Putnam
putnam at bu.edu
(617) 353-8295