[AG-TECH] Useful collaborative technologies?

Michael Daw mike.daw at man.ac.uk
Tue Feb 17 09:33:32 CST 2004

Some of us here in the UK are putting together a report, part of which is
looking into collaborative technologies that might usefully be rolled out to
academic users. As part of that report, I'm writing a survey of existing
collaborative technologies. I've already gone through the proceedings of the
Workshops on Advanced Collaborative Environments and AG Retreats.

Is anyone aware of other useful projects that are going on that are ready
for deployment and haven't been presented at these events? URLs would be
useful.

Thanks,
Mike

Michael Daw, e-Science Consultant
SVE Group (Supercomputing, Visualization and e-Science)

Manchester Computing, Kilburn Building,
University of Manchester, Manchester M13 9PL, UK

Tel: +44 (0)161 275 7026
Fax: +44 (0)161 275 6800/6040
E-mail: michael.daw at man.ac.uk

http://www.sve.man.ac.uk/General/Staff/daw