[AG-TECH] starting point

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Feb 10 07:48:31 CST 2004

Hi Natalia,

Depending on the type of installation you are planning on having the node
can be configured significantly differently. However, the same basic plans
work for most nodes. The part of building a node that is complex is the
audio wiring and there is a good set of instructions (for a node made up of
four computers) at:

http://www.accessgrid.org/agdp/guide/building-an-access-grid-node.html

This is a very specific set of instructions, but if you have any problems
building from this we'd be happy to help.

It sounds as if you have quite an interesting project, I have friends who
have been here in the states for 5 years, but are going back to Seville in
June. It'd be nice if we could keep in touch via the AG :-).

--Ivan

  _____