[AG-TECH] NCSA AG2 Venues Now Available in Friendly User Mode

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 9 12:20:39 CST 2004

Hello Everyone,

NCSA is pleased to announce that our AG2 VenueServer is now up and running
at: https://venues.ncsa.uiuc.edu:9000/Venues/default

We encourage those friendly users who wish to use the NCSA AG2 VenueServer
for their meetings to do so and notify us of any problems
encountered.  Venues have been created to mirror the venues available on
our AG1.x Venues Server.  Now AG1 and AG2 clients can interact using these
venues. If you have specific needs for a venue, such as security or other
configuration questions, please let us know.

The URL for the NCSA AG2 VenueServer will appear in the Meeting Details
page on AGSchedule as appropriate.

A timeline for production status of the NCSA VenueServer will be announced
at a later date.

Please point your AG2 VenueClient to the NCSA VenueServer and let us know
what you think.

Thanx,

Michael Miller
System Engineer
Visualization Technology Support
Computing and Data Management
University of Illinois - UC
217-649-0747

"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with
clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything
desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even
more." -Paul Debevec